John Elway Chevrolet - Incorrectly fitted and crushed Oil filter
Update added by user Feb 17, 2015
John Elway Chevrolet has written a letter indicating that if my car suffers and engine problem during its Hyundai warranty period and Hyundai does not cover. John Elway Chevrolet will cover the engine at their expense.
I in turn must have all my oils changes performed at an authorized Hyundai dealer.
I must also indicate my satisfaction on this and other review sites.
Original review posted by user Feb 10, 2015
"Incorrectly installed and crushed oil filter"
John Elway Chevrolet Service performed a pre delivery oil and filter change November 2014. I had my next oil and filter change Jan 29th 2015 at a Hyundai dealer they brought me the crushed half of the centre hole was blocked. The Hyundai dealer indicated on my Invoice that the oil flow was not at normal levels, I sent photographs and the Invoice to Chris Cleavenger Jan 29th.I phone Chris on the 30th Jan to see his thoughts, he asked if he could contact me Feb 2nd as he must speak with the GM Josh Letsis.I waited for a phone call none came so I phoned Chris ,he asked if he can phone me Feb 3rd no call happened. I phoned him Feb 6th I spoke with Chris and Josh. They asked if they could phone me Feb 7th which they did but needed to speak with someone else so can they phone me Feb 9th. I have a Hyundai warranty on the car, I asked that John Elway Chevrolet Service provide a letter stating that if I had an engine problem related to the crushed Oil filter that John Elway Service would pay for the repair ( I of course would guarantee that all my Services would be done on time at my cost at a Hyundai Dealer). John Elway Chevrolet told me that they would not do this. But they would buy my car back and they would keep the dealer fees and sales tax etc. I don't believe I should lose money, I never asked for money from John Elway Chevrolet just some assurance that the Incorrect work they had done does not affect the life my engine during the warranty period as Hyundai Dealer has recorded the incorrectly fitted and crushed filter in my records. If I could post photographs and my Invoice on the review I would
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- John Elway Chevrolet to write a letter that in case my engine suffers damage caused by the Incorrectly fitted and crushed oil filter they would cover the repair costs.I of course would guarrantee that the car was serviced on time at my cost at a Hyundai
- Product or service
- John Elway Chevrolet Oil And Filter Change
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "While most reviews are negative in nature, my review of UnbeatableSale.com is completely positive because I am amazed with thier customer service. After ordering one of their products from Walmart.com..."
- "I have had several cars painted by MAACO over the years and was happy with the work that they had done. About three years ago I took a 1936..."
- "Websitebusiness.com locked me out of my account after they took $30.00 from my checking account. I can not contact them through any number I have or the ones listed on..."